Saturday, December 4, 2010

IT'S DECEMBER

      My holidays still left 1 more month, I was wondering why the time passed so fast.It's December now and it is monsoon season.It had been rain all the time and some of the city will get flood soon.At the same time,the winter season just started at Europe country, the snow was fall heavily.It means that the Christmas is just around the corner.

         Last 2 weeks, I went to a trip at Kuantan with an ex-colleague for 3 days 2 nights. We were  very enjoyed the trip and it was fantastic especially the paradise beach and the delightful sea foods Thousand thanks to my UTAR friends and my colleague especially Mei Shan and Ling Ling for organised this trip.I hope I still can join trip with you all in the future. My next trip will be at Penang with my UTM's friends,then Pulau Langkawi and maybe will going to Malacca for visit my friend,Sean that will end his last semester at there. He will going to have his industry training at Malacca,his home town.This are our plans that we will going to do before we finish study for our last semester.Hope that our plans will done sucessfully without any problem.My photo are too many and it will take times for me to upload it.Hope my friends can be patient to wait for it.Anyway, happy holidays for my UTM's friends that just finish their final exam and good luck for those still has exam.






KUANTAN TRIP

we are at water park!!!





Mei shan's sister and her boy friend also join us.


TELUK CEMPEDAK.
EVERYONE JUMP!!!


having supper!!!












waiting for my LOVE!!!


everyone are so happy!!!











KLANG'S 'BAK KUT TEH'

our  BREAKFAST!!!





kai hong  cant wait already.








SEA FOOD@ PULAU KETAM
we are on the ferry to p.ketam.


sea crabs


mantis prawn


curry spicy shrimp.



lala





fried squid


steam mantis shrimp.look so delicious!!!






i am very enjoying the crab!!!




RUN FOR IT 4 2010 12KM, KLANG







finisher medal






TERRY FOX RUN 2010, TAMAN TASIK TITIWANGSA.










Jason and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment